Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh I'm Gushing!

Oh my God....this was so unexpected! I feel faint...NO...wait honoured! Who to thank, who to thank [pant, pant]...

Laurie from Issues With Knitting gave me this absolutely fabulous Creative Blogger Award.


1. The winner must copy this Award to their own blog.
2. Link to the blog from whence you received the Award.
3. Nominate a minimum of 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to the nominated on your blog.
5. Leave comment about the award on the nominated blogs.
-------------
Nominate seven bloogers bloggers?? See...I'm so excited I can't type properly anymore. Although I must ashamedly admit to living like I type - fast with a lot of mistakes!

I'm gonna skimp out on the seven - don't really have time for that - so here's a few of my favourite in no particular order:

Balkan Style - Tina & Nadine frolicking through life's precious moments!

Spinning Jenny - Give Jen a spinning wheel, some fibre and some dye, and she's bloody amazing!

Knitty Kat - Kathryn and Bogey on this merry-go-around called "life".

Kataish - nobody I know is as creative as Kata - together with Will's she's unstoppable!

UGH, sniff, snort.....my poor nose. I've got a rotten head cold. Won't somebody please just shoot me?

No comments: