Monday, January 3, 2011

These FOs Fell Through the Cracks

I knit 24 gifts for Christmas!  You heard me....24!  That's like one a day from 1st December until Christmas Eve!  Yowza!

Due to the blur that WAS Christmas, I didn't blog about quite a few of the gifts, so here are the finished objects that fell through the cracks.

In no particular order:

Viking Surprise Jacket
Pattern:  Baby Surprise Jacket by Elizabeth Zimmermann
Yarn:  Viking Ragg Sport

Kitty Catnip Critters
Pattern:  Friendly Little Bugs by Dawn Finney
Yarns: Odds and ends from stash

Amazing Labyrinth Cowls
Pattern:  I adapted the pattern from Labyrinth Duo by Roxanne Wood
Yarns:  Cascade Eco Wool & Aslan Trends Royal Alpaca

MIL Felted Clogs
Pattern:  Felted Clogs AC-33 by Fibre Trends
Yarns:  Cascade 220 & Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Worsted

Canadian Trooper Helmet Liner (for troops in Afghanistan)
Pattern:  Helmet Liners by Knit 'n Style
Yarn:  Brown Sheep Nature Spun Worsted

Amazing Labyrinth Duo
Pattern:  Labyrinth Duo by Roxanne Wood
Yarn:  Knit Picks Bare 100% Merino (I dyed the yarn)

Sandi Pandi Neck Warmer
Pattern:  Sandi Pandi Neck Warmer by Isa Webb
Yarn:  Sandi Pandi Smooch Pooch (Yarnmarket)

At the moment I'm working on finishing Seneca by Jared Flood. This sweater was put on the back burner since September when I started knitting for the Ilderton Fall Fair.  I'm almost finished it!!  Hopefully just a few more nights and I'll be done.

I'm also working on the Dark Mark Illusion Scarf by Lindsay Henricks.  This is a fairly mindless knit, but it too has been on the back burner while I'm finishing Seneca.

Ta daaaaaaaaa!

No comments: