Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Update to Betta Bonza Felted Bag

May days of knitting are a thing of the past [boo hoo]! I can only knit at night-time now since our business season kicked off again on 1st March. And although there are not many bodies wandering around the greenhouses just yet, there are huge amounts of preparatory work to be done.

I sent my niece's Tickled Pink Tootsies off to her yesterday. Her birthday is on 12th April, so the package should arrive in Australia in plenty of time.

Oh, and there was a wonderful surprise in the post yesterday! My new wooden (birch) yarn swift arrived from the USA! I ordered it on-line [a delayed birthday pressie from myself to myself!]. Tonight I am going to set it up and wind my first skein into a ball [hopefully without a gazillion tangles as per usual!]


My Bonza Felted Bag (mark II) is going well. I really like the colours. It is knitting up really fast despite having 186 stitches on the 6mm circular (that incidentally is only 24ins and waaaaay too short!).

Here's the latest pic:



Should get this finished in plenty of time for Mothers Day - as long as I don't bugger it up! [lol]

No comments: