Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Tempest Saga Continues

Oh wretched life and bothersome knitting. Why do you mock me so??

Chapter 3: Bill Gates Gets Sued

He has umpty gazillion dollars, and yet, he can't make Microsoft Word compatible with Internet Explorer! OK, I'll back track a bit....

Remember yesterday how I pinned the six inch frogging of my Victoria Moss Tempest on myself for not reading the instructions properly?

WELL, it seems I did read the instructions properly....or should I say WHAT THERE WAS OF THE INSTRUCTIONS [grrr.....].

As I always do with knitting patterns, I copied and pasted "Tempest" from Knitty into MSWord and then printed it out. What I didn't realise was that not ALL of the instructions pasted properly!

Do ya see where I'm going with this?

Two paragraphs of the Tempest instructions are MIA; gone; absent; lacking; forever lost in the vastness that is cyber space - somewhere out THERE!

So, guess who's frogging another inch of her Tempest sweater tonight because the pattern was missing the decreases in the small stripes!!

On a positive note, thank you so much to Jenny [who's already finished knitting her Tempest] for telling me that part of my pattern was missing! I thought I was cuckoo - and maybe I am just a little.....but would a cuckoo sue Bill Gates for his crappy software?? I don't think so. LAUGHING....

No comments: