Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Victoria Moss Tempest

With my frog jumper washed, blocked, dried and packed away for some lucky child, the way was paved for my newest delight .... the project I'd been simply dying to cast on .... my VICTORIA MOSS TEMPEST [squeal]!

From the moment I saw the pattern on Knitty I knew I had to knit it. I bought my Fleece Artist Blue Face Leicester 2/8 from Colorsong Yarns in the USA. The two colourways I chose were MC Victoria, and CC Moss.

Just two days ago I cast on, and although I'm not too far along (I'm madly trying to finish my citrus socks for my niece), I have knit 30 odd rows to show off:



The knitting is so awesomely light and soft. I LOVE IT! Althought a little hard to see from this photo, the CC moss green (middle stripe) is the same shade of green in the MC victoria. Me likeeeeeee!

No comments: