Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Fair Lady

WOW, I still can't believe it! My niece [in law] came to visit me on Saturday afternoon after having been at the Ilderton Fair. She was gushing....and telling me that I'd won all kinds of ribbons for my Fair entries!

I had entered 8 items in the knitting divisions, and 5 items in the baking divisions.

Well, I had to go and see for myself, didn't I?

And sure enough, I'd scooped 10 ribbons from 13 entries! In total, five 1st places, one 2nd place, and four 3rd places. Woo hoo! Not bad...not bad at all!


Great Cables Sweater



Black Forest Cherry Cake



Newfoundland Mitts & Hat



South Western Omlette



Bread and Butter Pudding



Tempest Sweater



Carrot Cake



Hooded Sweater for my Niece



Laptop Cover



Herbst Melodie Socks

I got some awesome prizes, as well as cash prizes. Here's my haul:


And now I get to eat, and eat, and eat, and.........

Who wants to help???

No comments: