Not that I haven't been busy - it's the opposite actually.
- I made it through the Olympics - knitting furiously, but not finishing my Rogue Hoodie.
- I wrote and desktop published a 56 page colour catalogue for our business.
- I built a new website for the business.
- I bought new software for the business sales computer and entered 700 inventory items (each with 15 fields!).
- I interviewed 20 job applicants and selected two additional staff to the four I already have.
- I ordered a whole load of stock for the business.
- I had a birthday - lovely day.
- I knit my niece a vest.
- I knit a baby jacket for my NIL's (niece in law) baby shower.
- And I wrote and desktop published a spring newsletter.
Little Vesta for Jaycee Mae
P.S. Since the photo I fixed the alignment problem on the baby jacket.