Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Projects Flying off Needles

My needles have been busy!  Clickety clack, clickety clack. 

Now that the business season is slowing down, I have a little more time between customers to knit.

Projects are truly flying off my needles.

The first project is my Silva Eki Riva Scarf.  The pattern is called Mead Scarf by Elizabeth Morrison.  I bought this yarn in Australia during my last visit.  It is Supreme Fingering, 4 ply, 100% Alpaca by Eki Riva.

Silva Eki Riva Scarf

This next project is one I designed.  It's a felted and lined bag.  This bag turned out fairly well. The only problem was that the cream coloured Lamb’s Pride Bulky did not want to felt very well. So the bag is a little lop-sided.


Geometer's Sketchpad

This next project is a favourite mitten and hat set.  Every year during September I knit for charity. The Newfie Mitts and Hat are for the Women's Resource Centre.  I made up the pattern for the hat, and the instructions for knitting it can be found here.

Newfie Mittens

Newfie Hat

This next project was completed for my friend Kanna who is expecting a baby in October!  This pattern is called Cable Cardigan and Hat SRK 164 by Sandi Prosser.

Cable Cardigan and Hat

I'm currently working on a few projects that I'll post next week hopefully :-)

No comments: