Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Change is Coming...

Nothing is more certain in life than death and taxes (Benjamin Franklin) and change (me).

I don't feel like I'm dying just yet, although, like many others, some days death would be easier....

Since I own and operate a small business, I must confess that (and what better place to air my dirty laundry than in public?) I've been having a raunchy, very one-sided and often unexplicable affair with the tax man. I have decided that taxes are designed to keep me poor despite working 12 hours days and 7 days a week.

And then there's change. Not too many of us relish change. I've often been heard uttering such things as "but, I don't want to change", or "it was just fine the way it was". Mind you, some change is good. And the change I'm working on this weekend is to my blog! Ha!

Stay tuned...a change is coming....

No comments: