Monday, October 17, 2011

A New Look Blog

Maybe is wasn't necessary to update my blog, but in all honesty, I hadn't given it a new coat of paint since 18th November, 2007!  The blog will basically stay the same with only a few modifications.

I removed the word "violets" from my blog title because, truth be told, these days I only own one plant.  Yes, African violets were a big part of my life from 2002 to 2007.  Unfortunately, the ramant spread of evil, sap sucking super-insects, known as thrips and mealybug, saw the untimely demise of my fabulous collection.  I replaced that addiction with an even better one.  CHOCOLATE.

Oh Cadbury......how I love thee.

I added new sunshine yellow wallpaper to to my blog to dress up the old drab green paint.  I think it's brightened up the whole place!

And lastly, I added a few new gadgets (search, email notifications), and a shiny new blog banner.

Change is good.

No comments: