Friday, February 29, 2008

Did Santa Come Late or Early?

WOO HOO! A big brown box arrived for me today, and the address on it read: Crafts Americana Group, Inc. And you know who that is? Knit Picks!!!!

What a fabulous bunch of goodies! It was just like Christmas....but was it early or late....?

I ordered a book entitled Favorite Socks from Interweave Press, two pairs of 2.25mm and 2.75mm, 24ins Classic Circular knitting needles, two skeins of Essential Sock Yarn (blue violet multi), two skeins of Shimmer Yarn(turquoise splendor), one skein of Bare Sock Yarn (natural) and two jars of Jacquard Acid Dyes (shades of vermillon and brown).

I'm really looking forward to trying my hand at dying my own yarn! That is gonna be so cool....but I have to wait for warmer weather before I attempt that!