Friday, May 30, 2008

Ha Ha! It's a Trifecta!

Jeez, three posts - and three days in a row. I've obviously got too much spare time [laughing]!

Yesterday I wrote that there are simply some things bigger than work, and guess what?? It's true again for tonight. When I finally sat down to do bookwork after dinner, I noticed two packages in my office. WOO HOO! One was unmistakenly yarn. And it didn't disappoint! Inside were four skeins of yumminess! Fleece Artist 2/6 Merino "Ireland", Araucania Ranco Multi, and two Cherry Tree Hill Sock Yarn "Foxy Lady". I got these from Pick Up Sticks right here in Ontario.



Fleece Artist Ireland



Araucania Ranco Multi


Cherry Tree Hill Foxy Lady


The other was oddly shaped and the address on it didn't mean too much either. But then I opened it and I REMEMBERED! I'd ordered a Turkish Drop Spindle [made in New Zealand] and as a special gift, I received a lovely bag of roving that's tagged as White Corriedale Cross!


I haven't done much spinning, but Jenny kindly showed me how it's done and gave me a Turkish Drop Spindle to learn on. She also gave me a bag of awesome Fleece Artist Blue Face Leicester rovings!! She is THE BEST!


What a lovely surprise at the end of a hectic day!

No comments: