Friday, June 13, 2008

Citrus Sox

No, I am not quite finished the frog sweater I've been knittig for like...EVER..., but that didn't stop me from starting a new project for my beautiful little niece Emily.


Emily has a birthday on 16 July, and will be turning 4 years old! When I was in Australia at Christmas, I asked Emily about her favourite colour. Well, it turns out that she loves ORANGE!

I hunted far and wide; over hill and river wide until I finally found a beautiful sock yarn in just the right shades of orange. The yarn is ONline Supersocke 100.

I'm knitting two socks at a time on two circs. Sure beats the Second Sock Syndrome (SSS) I tend to suffer from right along there with everyone else!

Children's socks are fun. Here's where I'm up to:

I'm working on the heel flap and will turn the heel tonight!

No comments: