Monday, December 28, 2009

Another Christmas Bites the Dust

Christmas has come and gone, and I for one am pleased!  So much hype and stress - so much so that [cough, sneeze, sniff] I've landed myself a festive head cold!

But before I close the chapter on Christmas 2009, here are a few photos of my Christmas.


Christmas Eve at Nick's brother's house


Christmas Pavlova

The store is now closed, so I can snuggle up with my knitting and hopefully make a speedy recovery.  But I'm not only snuggling up with my knitting!!  Santa brought me a fabulous gift. Get a load of this baby:


Electric Fireplace

Can you see my smile from space??

I also got a fabulous gift certificate from my family for......[drum roll please...]


Oh my!  I've been asking for a yarn store gift certificate for years.  My patience paid off big time!  I can't wait to go online shopping.  I love the store, and I love the owners!

My Daddy also came through and made me some very special wooden sock blockers!  Bless his big heart!  Of course I don't need all of them, so I'm going to list a few pairs in my Etsy Store.


Sock Blockers

On Christmas Eve I finished my Fern Fiddles Mittens.  I love, love, love them.  There was only one big disappointment.....there wasn't enough yarn to knit the linings.  I'm REALLY annoyed by that cos the kit was very expensive.  And then to be so meager with the yarn!!  Yes, I'm going to email them.


Fern Fiddles

I hope you all enjoyed a blessed and happy Christmas with friends and family!

No comments: